Wednesday 21 April 2010

Other blog

I am not sure how to link to my other blog, but I have just posted a couple of pictures on it from my drive through Bronte country today. I will post some other pictures, but the connection is so slow tonight. Will try tomorrow.

Seems silly I think having two blogs. It wasn't what I intended, but I try to keep this one crafty while the other is about living in Scotland.

The blog name is The Markle Diaries, but the address is The Oak Tree Diaries. Long story!

2 comments:

  1. You could always add it to your blog list?? I'm longing to see it - photos of my home area.... Whimper!

    Elizabeth, Taipei

    PS, Thanks for putting me on your list!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea, but it didn't work :( Will figure it out eventually!

    ReplyDelete